03 May 2006

Sorry

Cried half the night, deeply disturbed by these new revelations. Before turning in, I went to B as he slept, and brokenly whispered, "I'm sorry, anak, I'm sorry... You needn't have gone through this, after all... " And then I cried myself to sleep, in deep, torturous pain.

I want to explain, I want to share about this, I want to be sensible and not show everyone what a wreck I am just now... but I'm still too upset to write... I'm sorry.

Maybe tomorrow, I will finally notice how brightly the sun is shining over us all.

2 comments:

mama_aly said...

Go easy on yourself, sister. Have faith. God has the power to make all things right.

Jeanne Therese Andres said...

Amen, mama_aly! I do believe that, but it still helps to be reminded of it. Thank you for your support. God bless you, truly.